Friday, March 9, 2012

Firefly, Osu, Accra

The first time I heard about this place, I was in Duplex hanging out with a friend. One of the owners, who knew my friend, sold to me that the next big thing would be Firefly.

True enough, in December 2011, Firefly opened. It was swarmed by the everyone who lived in Ghana and everyone who was in town for the Christmas season. 


Chill atmosphere. It was really crowded when they first opened. Bouncers were having to get people to queue so that the lounge wouldn't get so packed.

I think it's a great spot to have happy hour. It's intimate enough for a close chit chat but at the same time, when it hits midnight on a weekend, the place can turn to a party.

So far my favorite cocktail is the Watermelon Dacquiri. :) it's yummmmmy!

Check out their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.338489892831075.96483.335875549759176&type=3

Photo was taken from their facebook page. 






No comments:

Post a Comment